Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)

Go down 
+5
Admin
Glientje
Surgeon
VanillaCoke
GMOldSkool
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should Glimpse be Commander of Starters army?
Yes!
Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Vote_lcap67%Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Vote_rcap
 67% [ 8 ]
No!
Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Vote_lcap25%Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
I dont know!?
Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Vote_lcap8%Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Someone else should be.... Wich is:
Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Vote_lcap0%Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
GMOldSkool
Psyanide
Psyanide
GMOldSkool

Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Empty
PostSubject: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 1:14 pm

READ HERE FOR VOTE!!!

Vote question is:

Should Glimpse be Commander of the starters army?

I can warp with my GC Commands so I dont need Commander ship anymore. Vote will last 3 days then I will decide.

*Vote passed Glimpse as become Commander of the starters army*

Here is a small update from the staff,

-CX monster spawn have been increased.(done)

-We will no longer give out GC Eggs.(done)

-After next reboot colored mutants srtenght will be decreased a little bit and give more exp!(done)

-Quicks drop has been decreased a little bit. We might decrease it more in the future! But for now its fine I qeuss.(done)

-The prices of Dura trader have been increased for some items, and all stocks have been increased! (this is part of our new dura drop system, duras will keep dropping there is no limit! But they are rare!)(done)

-We will compensate all dura holders:(done)
(1 Dura =1 Amnesia green+ 1 Dura)
(2 Duras =2 Amnesia greens+ 2 Duras)
(3 Duras =1 Dura+ 3 Duras)
(4 Duras =1 Dura + 1 Amnesia green+ 4 Duras)
(5 Duras =1 Dura + 2 Amnesia greens+ 5 Duras)
(6 Duras =2 Dura+ 6 Duras)
(7 Duras =2 Duras + 1 Amnesia green+ 7 Duras)
(8 Duras =2 Duras + 2 Amnesia greens+ 8 Duras)
(9 Duras =3 Duras+ 9 Duras)
(10 Duras =3 Duras+ 1 Amnesia green+ 10 Duras)
(11 Duras =3 Duras + 2 Amnesia greens+ 11 Duras)
(12 Duras =4 Duras+ 12 Duras)
(13 Duras =4 Duras + 1 Amnesia green+ 13 Duras)
(14 Duras =4 Duras + 2 Amnesia greens+ 14 Duras)

*Note: If I wasn't clear you get your old Duras back as well!*

How can you receive this? Mail GCHelper all your duras from 1 of your characters. You will be mailed back with your extra dura(s) and/or Amnesia green(s).
You only have 5 days to do this, starting from Monday 1 PM GMT untill Saterday 1 PM GMT!

*THIS IS NOT AVAIBLE ANYMORE*

-We are also going to work on a new Sunsets dropping system.(same as dura drop system, there is no limit but they are extremly rare)(done)

-We are working on a better signus rare drop system.(In progress)

-We increased the spawn of esper quest monsters in dungeon1.(done)

-We are going to give Platoon Leaders/BossSpy more exp. So they are worth killing.(done)

-We are also working on a new patch (if you guys have any suggestions let us know) New things in patch will probably be:
1.Jarexx 700 red skill will be changed.
2.Azlar 600 blue skill will be changed.
3.Mechyard will be changed.
4.Forgotten sands will be changed.
5.We might add a new map into the game.
6.Lunarena's 700 red skill mp suck will be fixed(And lenght will be longer).
7.Signus armors will show the correct stats.(In the RMT 3.9 patch they give power/dex but you don't see it in your F3)
8.We probably going to make BD for the new patch!(Not the one who everyone knows, it will be a new one^^)
9.Mages can use s1,s2,s3,s4 nauthiz helmets
10. Spirit neck/ring will maybe be for level 550

*We are working on it*

I will edit my post for new updates for the patch. The patch will probably be ready at 29 march 2008.

We would love to hear suggestion for skills/maps/monster etc. write your suggestions in this topic!

Thanks for reading!

Greetings,

GMOldSkool

Last edited by GMOldSkool on Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:12 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
VanillaCoke
Sniper
Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 1:24 pm

Woot!! Very Happy Go go go Very Happy thx for update.
Back to top Go down
Surgeon
Revertix
Revertix
Surgeon

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:39 pm

nice! Very Happy

About the commandership. I am going to make my kit 600 soon all spirit. And I was thinking if my Kit would be commander, she could egg people? Rolling Eyes
Just an idea Smile
Though, Glimpse as commander is fine by me as well What a Face
Back to top Go down
Glientje
Forum newby

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:45 pm

Gotta love the commitment of GCHelper to the server!!

thx for the update Smile

VOTE FOR ME :p

GCHelper and I agree that the 5 ppl who are online the most get an Lt spot.
Sound fait right?
Back to top Go down
Surgeon
Revertix
Revertix
Surgeon

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:46 pm

Ok, I will vote for you as well, your eggs are longer Laughing
Back to top Go down
GMOldSkool
Psyanide
Psyanide
GMOldSkool

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:52 pm

Admin should change p pill image to a s0 armor then s1 armor then s2 armor then s3 armor then s4 armor=).

Let me ask him;)!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 3:00 pm

Ok I will update it asap. Though, I am at work now so it could take a few minutes.

As for the update, GCHelper is going to be doing almost all of these things. I will be working on some handy tools for the server to make things easier for us as well. I will assist GCHelper as much as I can.

As for the Jarexx skills:

Because the level 700 skill "Thunder" is overpowered we decided to change it. GCHelper and I thought alot about this and we are having the following idea's:

1. Increase the range of "Fast Spear" and change the level 700 skill into:
a. "Mind Shield";
b. "Barrier" (Kind of useless when you have leveled yourself an "Egger";
c. "Evasion".

2. Change the level 700 skill into another attack skill. Though, this could take a long time to make, balance and test so it won't be here very soon.

Please post what you think about it so we can change it!
If you have another suggestion, please post this as well. Though, keep in mind that most "buff" skills won't work together with "Will Power" or are for Mages only. (No "Hasten").

Thanks for thinking with us!

GCHelper: If I missed something about the skills, please correct me.

- GMTwist -
Back to top Go down
https://redmoontwisted.forumotion.com
GMOldSkool
Psyanide
Psyanide
GMOldSkool

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 3:09 pm

I dont have any objections;)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 3:18 pm

Just wanted to add:

Good job GCHelper/GMOldSkool Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Holybanana
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 2:41 am

what do you mean the skill is overpowered... well 600 luna skill is 100% useless..so can we get a defence skill then?
Back to top Go down
GMOldSkool
Psyanide
Psyanide
GMOldSkool

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 9:49 am

I will discust it with GMTwist=), but more skills are useless like some canon skills or mad spin from jar. etc.

More suggestions!
Back to top Go down
Surgeon
Revertix
Revertix
Surgeon

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 11:39 am

Holybanana wrote:
what do you mean the skill is overpowered... well 600 luna skill is 100% useless..so can we get a defence skill then?

Luna has hasten, which actually should be Zyph.. So I don't think luna's have anything to complain about Mad Wink
Back to top Go down
Holybanana
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 3:08 pm

im not complaining. im just saying it might be a bad idea to give a defence skill to a character that already gets more power than any other char.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 4:54 pm

I think we are just going to make a new attack skill. Or modify the old Thunder.

IF we make a new attack skill there are 2 options:

1. Area attack which is stronger then Fast Spear.

2. Single attack which is stronger then Javelin.

Suggestions?
Back to top Go down
nest0r
Revertix
Revertix
nest0r

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:16 pm

just make cyclone 700 red skill
Back to top Go down
Holybanana
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 10:37 pm

#2. just make a single area attack skill . im just saying if you make a defence skill or a buff it would make him OP , but go ahead ill just go and make one then =]
Back to top Go down
Glientje
Forum newby

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:15 pm

"vote will last for 3 days" was posted the 25th :p
Im guessing those 3 days are over now? Smile
Back to top Go down
GMOldSkool
Psyanide
Psyanide
GMOldSkool

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 1:33 pm

yes they are!

Glimpse will be the new commander!
Back to top Go down
GMOldSkool
Psyanide
Psyanide
GMOldSkool

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:49 pm

Vote passed:Glimpse is now commander!

All updates are completed! Except some signus drops!

GL have fun=)!
Back to top Go down
Holybanana
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 10:17 pm

i dont say i disagree with this, but what is the purpose of a new commander?
Back to top Go down
GMOldSkool
Psyanide
Psyanide
GMOldSkool

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:37 pm

The staff get less involve with the ingame balance!=)
Back to top Go down
Holybanana
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 1:52 am

okay...but its a bit unbalanced that he gets to warp to everybody in the game when he wants to.. its a sadad skill not azlar

Last edited by Holybanana on Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MasterOfMagic
Forum newby
MasterOfMagic

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 1:55 am

is he a normal player?
Back to top Go down
Holybanana
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 4:52 am

yeah, just like any of us lol
Back to top Go down
MasterOfMagic
Forum newby
MasterOfMagic

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 5:34 am

and he can warp to anyone in the game? wow lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)   Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small update! (Edit:Its bigger then it was supposed to)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next