Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New redmoon servers

Go down 
+2
Trinity
Mesmerizing
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mesmerizing
Commando
Commando

New redmoon servers Empty
PostSubject: New redmoon servers   New redmoon servers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:42 pm

Hope you guys havn't given up on the server. These things take alot of time.Raven hardly had anyone on rmc in its beginning =) Ill be here and continue to try to get new players while supporting the server.I don't have time to go start over on another server not to mention I wouldnt play any server set up on fios illegally by children.

verizon terms of service

Section 3.7.5 states that "you may not use the Broadband Service to host any type of server whether personal or commercial in nature."

Unless shoki has his server up on an obscure port it wont be up very long. When they start to notice the continuous bandwidth consumption it will most likely go down.I hope some of you kids didn't use the same password on his server as you do on rmc and rmt.Redmoon Thunderstrike is a fine example of what happens when you do that =)

On another note, I think you guys have done a good job offering an alternative server to rmc thats free and lag free. Keep up the good work and dont give up =) L8rs
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspaceisgay.com
Trinity
Sniper
Sniper
Trinity

PostSubject: Re: New redmoon servers   New redmoon servers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:25 pm

fag
Back to top Go down
Mesmerizing
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: New redmoon servers   New redmoon servers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:08 pm

Lol,love you too sweet nipples.When do I get to see you anal fisting again on webcam?
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Sniper
Sniper
Trinity

PostSubject: Re: New redmoon servers   New redmoon servers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:09 pm

lol maby ill give ya some later
Back to top Go down
GMTwist
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: New redmoon servers   New redmoon servers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:54 pm

Thanks for your support Mesmerizing. These are hard times to start a new server.

All I can say is that it takes alot of free time and dedication to run a server, of which I am certain alot of players have no clue about, which is okay. It is really frustrating to do all this work for the server and people keep b*tching and leave the server. Though, I think this all is part of a starting server.

Like I already mentioned before, this is not just a fun server. We want players to enjoy a stable server. I am not going to be disrespectfull towards other servers, but I am sure people will start coming back as soon as they have had their time on a "fun" server.

This server is already very stable to play. It's mostly lag free for most countries and almost everything is fixed, updated, modified to keep it balanced.

So everything is set to be a good server, though we need players!

This is our main issue and we are doing our best to get more players. The thing is, players leave when there are not many players online. This will be like a never ending circle if people keep leaving like this. We need players to stick with us and they will see what RedmoonTwisted can be!

Thanks for reading. Spread the word and stick with us!

- RedmoonTwisted's GameMasters -
Back to top Go down
Mesmerizing
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: New redmoon servers   New redmoon servers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:50 pm

The server is still not allowing login btw
Back to top Go down
GMTwist
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: New redmoon servers   New redmoon servers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:10 am

We restarted the server. I'll look into it as soon as I get home.
Back to top Go down
GMOldSkool
Psyanide
Psyanide
GMOldSkool

PostSubject: Re: New redmoon servers   New redmoon servers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:30 am

Login is fixed!
Back to top Go down
Mesmerizing
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: New redmoon servers   New redmoon servers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:31 pm

No it isnt. This is 3rd time I log in and automatically start back in str2. Try go in str1 map and black screen now im in same spot again.Server is not fixed/login is not fixed
Back to top Go down
GMOldSkool
Psyanide
Psyanide
GMOldSkool

PostSubject: Re: New redmoon servers   New redmoon servers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:04 pm

Everytime we put on the server it works fine.. all maps are working! We are going to take a look at it now!

Hope to have more info soon!
Back to top Go down
Mesmerizing
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: New redmoon servers   New redmoon servers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:59 pm

yeah kuz now it gives me error 'cannot leave map while in combat' over and over lol oh and shout/global chat / army chat dont work
Back to top Go down
sara
Sniper
Sniper

PostSubject: Re: New redmoon servers   New redmoon servers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:35 am

I dunno, i tried to log on and it lags, login scrren dont even show up. I wonder if the inactivity of the server, screws it upo when someone wants to log on.
Back to top Go down
Mesmerizing
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: New redmoon servers   New redmoon servers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:45 pm

wtf its still not working?
Back to top Go down
nest0r
Revertix
Revertix
nest0r

PostSubject: Re: New redmoon servers   New redmoon servers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:26 am

i have strong suspicious of that the server was hacked somehow....and gm`s dun wanna tell us...RAVAL RAVAL RAVAL RAVAL RAVAL RAVAL !!!
~bruTus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New redmoon servers   New redmoon servers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New redmoon servers
Page 1 of 1