Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Automatic patch download?

Go down 
+2
GMOldSkool
GMGodulous
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GMGodulous
Commando
Commando
GMGodulous

Automatic patch download? Empty
PostSubject: Automatic patch download?   Automatic patch download? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 12:51 pm

Something I'm working on right now -still in the early design stages-, no guarantees this will be released but heres a little preview of what RMT might see soon in the near future Smile

Automatic patch download? Patch1

affraid

Automatic patch download? Patch2

Comments/feedback welcome Razz
Back to top Go down
GMOldSkool
Psyanide
Psyanide
GMOldSkool

PostSubject: Re: Automatic patch download?   Automatic patch download? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:23 pm

Its a really nice programm^^, I tested it!

Keep up the good work GMGodulous=)!
Back to top Go down
GMTwist
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: Automatic patch download?   Automatic patch download? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:35 pm

ALL HAIL GODULOUS! cheers

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Sniper
Sniper
Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Automatic patch download?   Automatic patch download? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:49 pm

i think that would be a great idea, keep up the great work :p
Back to top Go down
nest0r
Revertix
Revertix
nest0r

PostSubject: Re: Automatic patch download?   Automatic patch download? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:46 pm

GMTwist is only the face of the company Mad
Back to top Go down
GMTwist
Commando
Commando

PostSubject: Re: Automatic patch download?   Automatic patch download? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:01 pm

So you think I am doing nothing? Lol.

(Down here will come flame posts from GMGodulous)

Wink

And Brutus, I am not "only" the face. All the GM's are the face. You just don't always see the work we are doing.

And yes, GMGodulous is doing a great job!
Back to top Go down
GMGodulous
Commando
Commando
GMGodulous

PostSubject: Re: Automatic patch download?   Automatic patch download? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:12 am

GMTwist wrote:
So you think I am doing nothing? Lol.

(Down here will come flame posts from GMGodulous)

Wink

And Brutus, I am not "only" the face. All the GM's are the face. You just don't always see the work we are doing.

And yes, GMGodulous is doing a great job!

Without GMTwist we would have no one to blame with things break Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
nest0r
Revertix
Revertix
nest0r

PostSubject: Re: Automatic patch download?   Automatic patch download? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:16 pm

HAAHAHHAAHAHHHAHHHHAHHAAHAHAHHH
lol! lol!

[Edited. Please use line breaks Brutus.]
Back to top Go down
GMGodulous
Commando
Commando
GMGodulous

PostSubject: Re: Automatic patch download?   Automatic patch download? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:53 pm

Version 1.1e of the updater system is pretty much 100% functional and ready for release now, granted GMTwist and OldSkool give the go-ahead, I will be releasing this as a voluntary download for people to install in their RMT folders for testing purposes with future patches/updates and for debugging, if anyone would be interested to help test it, please post a reply here, thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Sniper
Sniper
Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Automatic patch download?   Automatic patch download? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:46 pm

ill test it
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Automatic patch download?   Automatic patch download? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:28 pm

It's really nice Smile
Back to top Go down
https://redmoontwisted.forumotion.com
GMGodulous
Commando
Commando
GMGodulous

PostSubject: Re: Automatic patch download?   Automatic patch download? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:14 pm

First beta release is now ready for testing, remember this is still a pretty rough software atm, but it should be fully functional and adapted to work properly with redmoon.

heres a link to download it if you want to try it out:
http://godulous.com/filespace/files/patcher110e.rar

extract the files inside the rar into the same folder you installed redmoon to (the folder with redmoon.exe in it), you can run the patcher.exe to check for new updates and then subsequently start rmt from there or run rmt the way you always have and only run the patcher when an update is necessary.

As it stands now if the patcher system works out, all future updates will be released via this new system, however probably we will have regular downloads available for quite some time until everyone gets used to the new patcher Surprised

Please post feedback/bugs you find here or PM them to me so they can be worked on.
Back to top Go down

Automatic patch download?
Page 1 of 1